Hi all!
My JSPGenerator or jasper-compiler don't  supported KOI8-R charset
encoding. What is me do?
Instructions llike
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="KOI8-R"?> in header jsp page
or
<map:generator name="jsp"
src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.JspGenerator"
logger="sitemap.generator.jsp" label="content,data">
<encoding>KOI8-R</encoding>
</map:generator> in sitemap.xmap
Don't solved my problem
Instruction like
<%@ page language="java" encoding="KOI8-R"%> in jsp page is not valid
I have use jasper-compiler.jar from /CATALINA_HOME/jasper dir
Cocoon don't compiled without  this library in WEB-INF/lib dir my jsp page.
Can anyone help me with this problem?
Thanx
Yury.