Hi all!

i am still have problemm then calling cgi from cocoon2:
then i try map:generate src="URL" all works fine, but how can i supply
parameter to cgi ? parameter is changing dynamically so i can't specify it
in sitemap
and then trying xinclude i get following:
type internal-server-error

message Exception in ServerPagesGenerator.generate()

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in
ServerPagesGenerator.generate(): java.lang.NullPointerException

Original exception : java.lang.NullPointerException

its a code :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsp:page language="java" xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp";
xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";>
<page>
  <title>Hello</title>
  <content>
    <para>This is my first Cocoon2 page!</para>
    <xi:include  href="http://www.crimea.pfu.gov/cgi-bin/day.cgi"/>
  </content>
</page>
</xsp:page>
and in sitemap i have  <map:transform type="xinclude"/> line for this
pattern
So, question is still open : how to get output of external cgi with
specified parameter ?

Thanx
Igor Sazhnev