Yes I know this. Nut this isn't the problem. The action is working fine
and doesn't return null. The problem is he doesn't find the stylesheets
when it's inside the action.

I copied the wrong error message.

org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Resource not found
file:/search/search2.xml

When I use it without the action it works fine.

> > I also have a minor problem.
> >
> >    <map:match pattern="search.html">
> >             <map:act set="EnablerSession"/>
> >                <map:act type="CheckLogon">
> >                  <map:generate src="/search/search2.xml"
> > type="serverpages"/>
> >                 <map:transform src="/search/SearchLayout.xml"/>
> >                 <map:serialize type="html"/>
> >               <map:act>
> >     </map:match>
> >
> > When I wnat to use this he tells me I'm usign deprecated API. But
> > isn't this the way to use action sets?
>
> Where does he tell?
It told me that I#m using deprectaed api, and that he can't compile the
sitempat because of this.