Hi,

    Perhaps, you could use the "directory" generator. Something like this:

    <map:generator  name="directory"
src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.DirectoryGenerator" label="content"/>
. . .
    <map:match pattern="**/">
      <map:generate type="directory" src="{1}"/>
      <map:transform src="stylesheets/system/directory2html.xsl"/>
      <map:serialize/>
    </map:match>