Hi Ahmad.
You should be able to do this.

We are doing something similar and it works.  All we are doing is converting
XML to SVG and returning that SVG directly to the SVG-enabled client (Not
using an HTML page with EMBED).  It works fine.

The pipeline looks something like this...

 <map:match pattern="*.svg">
  <!-- get the XML -->
  <map:generate type="serverpages"
src="@deploy-path@/logic/xsp/{../1}.xsp"/>
  <!-- convert it to SVG -->
  <map:transform src="@deploy-path@/stylesheets/toSVG.xsl"/>
  <!-- return to the browser -->
  <map:serialize type="svgxml"/>
 </map:match>

I did experience problems with the adobe plugin (with IE) that we were using
for testing and had to re-install it a few times before things went
smoothly.

colin.