Hello,
        I had raised this issue earlier...
Please confirm if this is possible at all.

I need to cache some data structures and some schema elements.

Is there a way to execute a pipeline or any other possibilities to cache
the information at COCOON'S startup.

Currently, I am performing this caching at first access.

I would surely like to cache the information at startup, rather than at
first access...

Could any of you please provide an approach and if already implemented,
please share the implementation.

Regds,
Chiths