From: "Bud Gibson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I will note that I got some hangs.  In those places, if I hit the stop
> button and and then resubmitted the url, that worked.
[...]
> PS  cocoon was running under RH 6.2 with jdk 1.3.1_02.  The kernel is
> 2.2.18 with VA Linux smp hacks.

I get this behaviour too with Tomcat 4b7, W2000, JDK 1.4, Explorer 6.0! :-o

I used to think it was due to resource contention, since the browser and the
server are on the same machine, but now that you have such a different
configuration, i wonder...

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            - verba volant, scripta manent -