Derek Hohls wrote:

>Hi
>
>You said:
>
>To make things easier for those who want to write with our document
>DTD,
>I've written a CSS2 stylesheet for it. I tested it with the XMLmind XML
>editor (aka XXE, see http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/) : it's a cool
>open-source CSS2 enabled XML editor written in Java, which provides
>word-processor like document editing.
>
>Since the CSS renders like the web site, writing a doc in the document
>DTD is like writing a web page ! Check it out in
>src/documentation/xdocs/css, and be indulgent since it's my first CSS2
>stylesheet :)
>

>Quick question 1 - where is the DTD you refer to?
>
>Quick question 2 - where is the "src/documentation/xdocs/css" located?
>(full URL)
>(bearing in mind I do not work with the source code, but only the
>prcompiled Cocoon ;-)

You can find the DTD in cocoon.war, in
"documentation/xdocs/dtd/document-v10.dtd "

I added the CSS to CVS yesterday evening, so you'll have to get the
latest CVS repository or get it directly at
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-cocoon2/src/documentation/xdocs/css/

>Thanks
>Derek

Additional note about XXE : it has some plugins for non-XML formats, and
one of the builtin plugins is for javadoc. This provides graphical
edition of html javadoc comments. Way cool !

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez
  http://www.anyware-tech.com           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]