Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 3:09 PM
Subject: cocooncenter.de is now cocooncenter.org

Hi Cocoon users!

First, I want to thank you for the positive feedback and suggestions
that helped me to improve the cocooncenter site. Of course, special
thanks for the contributions!

I decided to "upgrade" to an international domain, looking forward
to see how the site will evolve during the next time.
Of course, cocooncenter.de will still be available.

Greetings,
Andreas