Hi folks,

I'm using Cocoon-2.0.1 with Tomcat-4.0.1.

I'm working on a Cocoon-based editor that allows to edit and modify XML
files with a web browser. It uses several HTML forms.

RequestGenerator is just fine to retrieve the parameters of a GET request.
But as my application is growing, my forms are getting bigger and I need to
submit them with the POST method.

Unfortunately, it seems that the only generator dealing with POST is the
StreamGenerator, which expects some XML data. And I have no way to submit
the content of my forms as XML data.

Does anyone know why there is no generator to make me happy?
I would really love to POST forms!...

Matthieu