Does the level of.....hell...ok, I have this:

<map:match pattern="database-gesupply">
        <map:act type="sunRise-auth">
                <map:parameter name="handler" value="fpiDataPortalHandler"/>
                <map:generate src="databases/gesupply.xml"/>
        </map:act>
        <map:transform src="stylesheets/databases.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

and I want to change the

map:match patterh="database-*">

and

<map:generate src="databases/{1}.xml"/>

...but whenever I do this simple change, I start getting
NullPointerExceptions on the file, and according to the error page, the
requested page is always "databases/.xml"....so its not replacing the {1}
with the * data.

Might this be because it is nested within the sunRise-auth handler?

Am I leaving out something silly?

TIA,
-Tom