I recently upgraded from 2.0 to 2.0.1. Have 2 directories in
tomcat/webapps, one for Cocoon as provided, one for my own application. In
2.0 the logging worked fine, with each writing to its own logfiles. With
2.0.1, this no longer works: each on its own (only 1 tomcat/webapps) works
fine, but when I try and run both at once, the 2nd says 'error: could not set
up cocoon logger' and writes everything to the console. I found a previous
thread re this msg, but it referred to a different situation.

Also, I can't get the logger to work in command-line mode. Regardless of what
I put in the -k or -l params, it writes msgs to console.

I think I'm missing something somewhere. I've looked at the logkit webpage,
but can't see anything relevant. What do I have to change where to get the
logger to write to its logfiles properly?