Dear Cocoon User Group:

    I am consider offering commercial support for Cocoon.  Do you
    belong to a firm that would be interested in such support?

    Such commercial would support be:

    o    Rapid response and resolution to problems and issues.
    o    Testing, defect replication, and defect resolution on
            exact same hardware and OS platform as client.
    o    Custom modifications and additions as needed.
    o    Production worthiness and scaling testing.
    o    Detail and fully tested installation and integration
                instructions to clients particular environment.

    Please contact me at email address below if your firm/project
    is interested in such cost effective support.

          Sincerely:

              Steven P. Punte

Steven P. Punte
Candlelight Software