Can we control the execution of Actions in an Adtion Set from within
Actions.

Let us assume we have the following sitemap defn

        <map:action-set name="actionset">
                <map:act type="locale">
                        <map:parameter name="LOCALE" value="de_DE" />
                </map:act>
                <map:act type="sessionValidate" />
                <map:act type="sessionRedirect" />
                <map:act type="processRequest" />
                <map:act type="doProcess1" action="Process1" />
                <map:act type="doProcess2" action="Process2" />
                <map:act type="doProcess3" action="Process3" />
        </map:action-set>

In the code of Action class for processRequest
        public Map act (Redirector redirector,
                  SourceResolver resolver,
                  Map objectModel,
                  String source,
                  Parameters params) {
    Map sitemapParams = new HashMap();

        String action = getProcessGivenRequest(request,params);

        //Setting the cocoon action here
        objectModel.put(Constants.ACTION_PARAM,action);

  }

  Now will this effect the pipeline processing, for instance, if the
action returned  was "Process1" in the
  above function, should in execute the the action "doProcess1", as
defined in above sitemap defn.

  The point I am trying to make is is it possible to set Cocoon action
from within actions or should it be a request parameter only....