With the XML serializer, the result is just what I expected, the character
isn't replaced :

<a name="puissance réelle"/>
      <b> Dimension name : </b>
      puissance réelle
      <b> Dimension index : </b>
      9
parent.centerFrame.location.hash='#puissance réelle';

In this case the accented character is treated the same way inside an
attribute or inside the body of an element.

With an HTML serializer, I expect this character to be replaced by
"&eacute;".

Any idea, Vadim ?

Matthieu