You missed "s" in "transform" word. You have to write:
<map:transform src="transforms/tri.xsl"/>
instead of
<map:tranform src="transforms/tri.xsl"/>

    Roman

cyril vidal wrote:

> Roman,
>
> Sorry for still disturbing you.
> But I don't understand what I have to write instead of:
>  <map:tranform src="transforms/tri.xsl"/>
> Is this instruction not correct?
> Best,
> Cyril.

begin:vcard
n:KOZLOV;Roman
tel;work:+783 12 65 85 91, +783 12 62 27 76
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:DATAVISION CIS;PDM
adr:;;Gagarina Prospect 25b;Nizhny Novgorod;;;RUSSIA
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Programmer
fn:Roman KOZLOV