At 12:01 pm +0100 21/3/02, Matthieu Benéteau wrote:
>Yep, looking for a component in the "Attic" directory wasn't very smart...
>;)
>
>Will this transformer be available in the next release ?

Yes, but it will still be in the scratchpad, until I have solved the known
problems with it.

>I believe more and more users will want to save information in local files
>using this kind of behaviour. I will use this transformer in order to
>dynamically modify my XML files (unfortunately I can not use XMLDB because
>of client's restrictions).

It will really come into it's own when more Sources are converted to
WritableSources.

Then all you need to change (to switch from one Source to another) will be
the URI used.

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                    <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
   <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>             <pager:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>