on 23-03-2 03.57, Vadim Gritsenko at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Reduce log level from DEBUG to INFO.
>
> See logkit.xconf and web.xml

Yes - that would be one way ;-)
I am interested in why my setup do not define the logger ?

>SocketListener-0/LogKitLogger: Logger for category core.xslt-processor not
>defined in configuration. New Logger created and returned

seems like either it is a log message saying I am about to log now and the
message is semantically wrong or something is wrong with my setup and I
would like to fix it. I have not waded the code - or tried run under
Catalina yet.

Do Catalina behave the same ? ...

Thanks
/peter_f