Hi,

I have some problems using cocoon in the commandline. The option
"following links" won't work with my documents.

In the project Krysalis from Nicola Barozzi everything works. In the
log file appears following line:
     [java] INFO    10171   [        ] ():   Link translated: images/logo.png

But in my example these debug info doesn't appear.

The result page is correct. Have I something forgotten?

Thank you, Stephan Michels.

result:
<head>
<META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
<title>Trajectory</title>
</head>
<ul style="padding-left: 0pt;">
<li>