Anthony W. Marino wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 March 2002 07:36 am, MJ Ray wrote:
> > Anthony W. Marino wrote:
> > > If I may ask, what do you mean by this last statement?
> > It's always interesting to see how different implementations of similar
> > ideas compare when they've matured, don't you think?
> Oh, definitely so!  Do you have any insight as to how similar these two are?

Not really at the moment, as my experience with 4Suite is far too out of
date to be useful.  I hope that we can carry out our comparative review of a
few systems, including 4Suite and Cocoon2, before too much longer and make
at least a summary available on our web site.  The challenge then will be
keeping it up to date as the new versions appear.  It's quite easy for us to
keep in touch with C2 as we're using it all the time, but others...
--