Hi,
You guys are experts. I've made this little cocoon app to display selected
records from an xml data repository. The search criteria show up nicely in
the url. But now how do i get the search terms *into* the url. In a web
form, using the GET method, they automatically show up in the url encoded
get string. But in cocoon, well, i don't know how to go from the web form to
the url string.

As an example,
...cocoon/jco/location/all/SEATTLE/CHICAGO/TAMPA~ROAD~RD
searches for all records with location fields matching strings SEATTLE or
CHACAGO or TAMPA but not ROAD or RD.

Do i need to write javascript to put form field values into the url when the
user clicks submit, or is there a better way of doing it server side. Most
likely I'm just being lazy and  should really read the examples again and
study how they work.
--
Best,
Stephen Clarke