with HTML and JavaScript, you can specify which uri to post the form to
for each button. (Changing the action attribute of the form and then
submitting it.)

<form name="ff">
<input type="submit" onClick="javascript:somefunction()"/>
</form>

<script language="javascript">
function somefunction() {
  document.ff.action = 'someuri';