From: Rami Amiri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 3:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: want to sure that i can output some WML from some XML

: Hi Nokia Developers.I am still suffering from the following problem.I have Nokia Toolkit installed, and I want to load and run a XML file from toolkit. At first, my toolkit has been successfully configured with apache server and i could load just WML file from the Root server, but I could not load XML file from the same root. i want to sure i can output some wml from xml input (using Cocoon -1.7.4) from the following program:

Welcome to our serviece

go

the compiler did not give me any error message, but WAP june 2000 simulator alert me with the following :
404 Not found
NOT Found
The requested URL /cocoon/samples/example-portfolio.xml was not found on this server
Apache/1.3.23
Server at 127.0.0.1
Port 80
Regards
Rami

--------------------------------------------------------------------- Please check that your question has not already been answered in the FAQ before posting. To unsubscribe, e-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>For additional commands, e-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail is privileged and confidential. Any use, copying or dissemination of any portion of this e-mail by or to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized. If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to sender and delete it from your system immediately.