I'm testing the JBoss-2.4.4_Tomcat-4.0.1 package with Cocoon2 and I'm trying
to get Cocoon to read an user's session name variable (employeeData) created
by the login process.  Can Cocoon2 read the session information from the
JB/TC "instance"? (sorry if that is not the right terminology)

I can see where Cocoon can perform tasks using it's own "session" variables,
but I would like to use the ones created in Tomcat to get the current user's
employee profile (i.e. "company_id", etc.) that was created when they logged
in.

This version of JBoss/Tomcat has Cocoon2 running as a cocoon.war file from
the $JBOSS_HOME/deploy folder.

If this is the wrong place to post this, I understand and will post
elsewhere, but I'm trying to understand how these all work together and
since they are all used through the jboss/deploy folder, whether they share
any common variables/memory/jvm data/etc.

Thanks!
Mark