Hi!

The question is:
How i can use jdbc datasource defined in cocoon.xconf in my Cocoon
action class ?

Example:
//--------------- cocoon.xconf --------------------
<jdbc name="my_pool">
        <pool-controller min="5" max="10"/>
        <dburl>jdbc:mysql:///test</dburl>
        <user>test</user>
        <password/>
</jdbc>

//----------------- TestAction.java ----------------
public class TestAction extends AbstractAction
{
        public Map act(Redirector redirector,
                                   SourceResolver resolver,
                                   Map objectModel,
                                   String source,
                                   Parameters params)
        {
                // Here i would like to get some info from datasource
                // 'my_pool'... But i don't know HOW :( !
        }
}

And one more thing. Where can i get Cocoon javadoc??? Does one exist???

(RH Linux 7.2, Cocoon 2.0.2, Tomcat 3.3.1, JDK 1.3.1_02b-FCS Blackdown)