> From: Volker Schneider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> Hi Konstantin,
>
> I'm sorry but if I tried your solution, I got the german
> translation in
> every case. I did this:
>
> <map:actions>
> <map:action logger="sitemap.action.locale" name="locale"
> src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.LocaleAction">
>   <map:parameter name="language-attribute" value="x"/>
>   <map:parameter name="locale-attribute" value="y"/>
> </map:action>

Why do you use language and locale together? Locale is enough, it has
language[_country[_variant]] format. So, if you need only the language then
you use 'locale' and specify two-letter language code: 'en', 'de', etc.

> </map:actions>
>
> and:
>
> <map:match pattern=test">
>   <map:act type="locale">
>     <map:generate src="prototyp/first.xml"/>
>     <map:transform type="i18n"/>
>     <map:serialize type="xml"/>
>   </map:act>
> </map:match>
>
> or this:
>
> <map:match pattern=test">
>   <map:act type="locale">
>   </map:act>
>
>   <map:generate src="prototyp/first.xml"/>
>   <map:transform type="i18n"/>
>   <map:serialize type="xml"/>
> </map:match>
>
> My request .../Cocoon/test?x=en&y=en
>
> always returns the german translation. What is wrong?

Hm... Have to look at it, but it seems to me that you've found a bug. Are
you sure that you need to specify your own locale-attribute? With the
default value it should work. I'll take a look at it next week.

Konstantin