Hi there,

I hope I don't bother you with this short info about above subject.

I tried to install the latest developer snapshot on a Windows XP
system with Sun JDK1.4 in combiniation with the release candidate
of JRun 4.0.

It worked without any problems so far. The one and only problem
was til now that I created the endorsed directory in my JAVA_HOME/jre/lib
path and copied some libraries as mentioned in the cocoon installation manual.

This will keep JRun 4.0 away from doing its job, it's not working anymore,
a conflict in one of the used libraries, will try to figure out which one.

Maybe you find this information useful.

Keep on cocooning.

--Michael