From: Hahn Kurt (CHA) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Montag, 15. April 2002 12:05
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: i18n problem

I'm trying to reproduce the i18n sample in my application, and can't get it
to work. I think I missed one step during setup, maybe someone can help:

1. I created a folder "translations", with the files messages.xml and
messages_en.xml (this way I didn't have to change the entry in the main
Cocoon sitemap)
2. I added a line :     <i18n:text>Hello</i18n:text>  to my .xml-file I want
to display, this text should be resolved in my messages.xml file, which
contains:       <entry>
                <key>Hello</key>
                <translation lang="en">Hello,
internationalization!</translation>
                <translation lang="fr">Bonjour,
internationalization!</translation>
                <translation lang="de">Herzlich willkommen,
Internationalisierung!</translation>
        </entry>.
3. The match in my sitemap goes like this:
                                        <map:generate src="enter.xml"/>
                                <map:transform type="i18n"/>
                                <map:transform
src="Stylesheets/choices.xsl"/>
                                <map:serialize type="html"/>

This gives me as result the line "untranslated-text". I tried to add
parameters to add to "transform type...", as in the documentation:
        <map:transform type="i18n">
        <parameter name="available_lang_1" value="en"/>
    <parameter name="available_lang_2" value="fr"/>
        </map:transform>

 but this gave a me general sitemap error (Cocoon wouldn't start up
anymore).

Any ideas?