Hi,

I try to use Cocoon 2 to serve WML files, which are the products of an
XSL-T transformation. I'd like to test my results with Opera 6 or the
Openwave SDK 5.0 (both of which connect to localhost for this).

However, neither Opera nor the Openwave SDK simulator display it. Opera
just extracts the tags' content and Openwave is sulking and returns a
"translation failed for content type: text/vnd.wap.wml".

When I look at the transformations' results(Opera: view source), the source
seems to be ok.

That leads me to the assumption that the error might have something to do
with the MIME type? However, I believe text/vnd.wap.wml is correct.

Did anyone ever try something similar and had similar problems?

If you have any hints what I could do, please let me know.

Cheers,
Ralph