On 22.Apr.2002 -- 02:14 PM, LEBRETON Philippe wrote:
> In my datase i have a column with datetime type and when i used
> esql:get-date i have a exeption.
> Does esql-get-date work with a datetime type or only with a date type?
> i want to use the format attribute of esql:get-date, with my datetime
> column.

It translate to a call to getDate() which should be compatible with
DATE and TIMESTAMP but not TIME.

It uses SimpeDateFormat which parses the resulting string. That
depends probably on the date format your driver outputs.

esql:get-time and esql:get-timestamp take the same format specs as
esql:get-date does.

HTH.

        Chris.

--