> From: Diana Shannon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> Vadim:
>
> > The only thing you may want to investigate is 25Mb per request - but
> > this is observed only in your setup, so you should pick a tool and
do
> > memory debug.
>
> By "setup" do you mean the first time the page is requested?

Nope, I meant their whole application. It includes servlet engine,
Cocoon, Cocoon's configuration, all utilized components, XML
documents/databases used, XSPs written, and (of course) sitemap.

Some of mentioned components, or their combination, may create this
situation which requires 25Mb RAM to process request.

Example: PDF serializer and large XML input document can easily take
even more then 25Mb RAM to process one request (some users reported
here). But, as long as this memory returned back, it is not memory
leaks.

Vadim