Joseph, all,

As it was already mentioned (IIRC by Carsten),

     Cocoon CVS HEAD is now in *ALPHA* state.

It means that some errors are expected, and will be fixed as we move
along. If you have a patch which fixes some of these issues, please send
it to BugZilla.

Those users who work with CVS but want stable version please use Cocoon
2.0.3 CVS branch.

Thanks,
Vadim

> From: jrajkumar [mailto:jrajkumar] On Behalf Of Joseph Rajkumar
>
> Hi Folks
>
> CVS Check out was done on April-29-2002 around
> 2:05 PM (US-EST time).
>
>       I checked out the latest version of
> cocoon2 from CVS head and build it. Now when
> I go to the "Portal & Authentication", yes it
> comes up correctly, but when I try to login
> as cocoon/cocoon, I get this message:
>
>       Can you see the name of the file it is
> looking for and can you also notice that the
> string "/disk1/mbi/tomcat/webapps/cocoon" has
> been prepended TWICE and so obviously the
> the file "sunletprofile.xml" is not found.
>
> Regards
> Joseph Rajkumar
>
> PS: Hopefully I am not cluttering this mailing-list,
> just letting everybody know the status of the current
> CVS head and problems you are likely to run into if
> you check out the current CVS head. Hope it helps somebody.
> type fatal
>
> message IOException during streaming.
>
> description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: IOException during
> streaming.: java.io.FileNotFoundException:

/disk1/mbi/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/disk1/mbi/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/sunspot
demo/p
> rofiles/sunletprofile.xml
> (No such file or directory)
>
> sender org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
>
> source Cocoon servlet
>
> stack-trace
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: IOException during streaming.:
> java.io.FileNotFoundException:

/disk1/mbi/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/disk1/mbi/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/sunspot
demo/p
> rofiles/sunletprofile.xml
> (No such file or directory)
>         at

org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.AvalonToCocoonSource.toSAX(Aval
onToCo
> coonSource.java:178)
>         at

org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.connector.ResourceConnectorImpl.loadXM
LFromF
> ile(ResourceConnectorImpl.java:489)
>         at

org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.connector.ResourceConnectorImpl.loadXM
L(Reso
> urceConnectorImpl.java:658)
>         at

org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.components.AbstractSessionComponent.lo
adXML(
> AbstractSessionComponent.java:191)
>         at

org.apache.cocoon.webapps.portal.components.PortalManager.buildBaseProfi
le(Por
> talManager.java:3528)
>         at

org.apache.cocoon.webapps.portal.components.PortalManager.buildProfile(P
ortalM
> anager.java:1233)
>         at

org.apache.cocoon.webapps.portal.components.PortalManager.createProfile(
Portal