Hi John,

unfortunately I am at present limited to versions of cocoon which are
bundled with JBoss - 401 and 403.

They are different from the standalone tomcat versions in that they
share a jvm with jboss - hence the whole point of the bundle.
Additionally jboss manages the lifecycle of the deployed tomcat apps, so
the server.xml is not used - jboss specific configuration files are used
instead.

So I can't just simply upgrade to 404b3, even if I'd like to.

Nick.