On Tuesday 21 May 2002 01:59 pm, Torsten Curdt wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 May 2002 19:02, Peter Royal wrote:
> > On Tuesday 21 May 2002 11:50 am, Michael Zehrer wrote:
> > > I'm using I18n just for simple translations, no number, date,
> > > currency formatting and just one substitution. My log level is already
> > > "ERROR".
> > > So nothing real special here. If I take out the I18n transformation,
> > > everything is quite ok, if it's in the cpu load is very high after a
> > > little while and pipeline processing takes very long.
> >
> > It is very slow. I would recommend optimizing your pipelines for
> > cachability to the I18nTransformer is not executed on each request.
>
> But IIRC the I18nTransformer is still not cachable - is he?

doh! Yes, you're correct. (I'm using my own bastardization of the standard
I18nTransformer over here. Cacheable + very fast since i replaced the
XMLResoruceBundles with some hashmaps. Its on my list to package up + donate
back, time is just very very slim :(
-pete

--
peter royal -> [EMAIL PROTECTED]