Matthew Langham wrote:

>Thee hee :-)
>Now do the same for "Marco Spinetti" on cocoon-dev :-P
><<
>Tom et al.,
>
>I do think this thread has gone far enough - can we get back to Cocoon'ing
>again? We are all part of the community - and that includes all the lurkers
>out there - and we know you are :-)

Cool.

For the record: I don't have anything against lurkers (I am one myself
-- occassionally on this list, and certainly on other lists). We can
only benefit from them. They're the people using cocoon, and without
users, no software project has a goal.

My sincere apologies for not being able to resist the reply-button.

Back to work!

tomK