On Saturday, June 1, 2002, at 02:39  PM, leo leonid wrote:

> Diana Shanon indirectly announced forthcoming release 2.1 in her last
> post. Normally I'm looking forward to new Cocoon releases, but this
> time I'm skeptical.

I'm *only* updating documentation in the release branch, which at the
moment remains at 2.0.3. The goal is to keep the web site fresher. Doc
changes are permitted in the current release branch which remains 2.0.3.

We're trying to make it easier for users... Why wait for the next code
release when we can improve the docs *now*.

Sorry for any misunderstanding Leo.

Diana