> From: Robert Koberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

> You had a name="" and a match="" on the template, get rid of
> the name. You
> are using two different rules.

Sorry Rob, the above does not stand. Having both 'name' and 'match' attributes is
perfectly legal.
For example,

<xsl:template name="items-list" match="items/rowset">

If the above is called using

<xsl:call-template name="items-list"/>

It will automatically look for and handle the matching expression using the caller's
current node as the context node.

Regards,

Manos