Does anyone have any recent experience getting xml from quark?

I've searched the archives but the only quark > xml thread is 18 months
old.

>From my research it looks like there are two options
1) use quark's avenue, which I'm yet to see any positive comments about
2) use Atomic from easypress (http://www.easypress.com/) which I can
only find marketing blurb about.

The objective is to take existing quark documentation and output it to
xml then use cocoon to manipulate it to html pdf etc. The existing
documentation has been written to strict and relatively simple
formatting guidelines so should be reasonably well orderred.

Anyone found a solution to the quark to xml problem?

Cheers

Caleb Racey
Webteam
University Computer Service