I asked the exact same question.  So can we use this flowmap with
XMLForm?  I'd much rather.  The action classes I'm writing are very
stupid and redundant.

-Andy

On Fri, 2002-06-14 at 04:46, Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> There is am Mail from Konstantin -->
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=102380667528528&w=2
>
> Regards,
> Reinhard

http://www.superlinksoftware.com - software solutions for business
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound Document in
Java
http://krysalis.sourceforge.net/centipede - the best build/project
structure
                    a guy/gal could have! - Make Ant simple on complex Projects!
vote.
-Ambassador Kosh