hello

I am currentyl trying to find out if Axkit or cocoon is better suited for
my problems.

I am a newbie to cocoon but what I have seen so far looks great.

we want to build a huge web application with lot's of XSLT ans XSP stuff.
we will have thousand of XSLT transformation on every server per hour.

Axkit is using libxslt which is written in C and very fast.
I am worried about the memory usage with Java. I wrote a test programm
which did 500 XSLT transformation using Xalan and it crashed with
an "OutOfMemoryException".

does anybody have experiece with both Axkit and cocoon?

what other advantages does cocoon have??

if there is a URL where I can find some comparassion between the two please
show me the link

thanks in advance

markus
All inclusive! 100 MB Speicher, SMS 50% günstiger, 32 MB Attachment-Größe,
Preisvorteile und mehr unter http://club.web.de/?mc=021104