This is inside a logicsheet.

I have a database configuration xml schema.
I am attempting to create an xsp page from the
database xml, which will perform database actions on
the fields defined in the xml.

On creating the xsp page, I have defined table tags.

On executing the xsp page, I need to get attributes
from the table tags and use a column name to perform a
database query.

the "column1" part of the code is really a
<xsl:value-of select="@columnName">

Regards
Graeme.

(Correct me if I'm wrong...) An xsp file is not an