Vadim,

just for the sake of a nice discussion about best practices in
software development...

1) First thing I do starting a development is to set up a
development environment equal to the production one: I don't want
nasty suprises down the line

2) I don't like messing up the baae packages I use (Apache/IIS,
Tomcat, Cocoon, Oracle/DB2, ...) I may not be the one maintaining them
(I'm a consultant, not an employee)

Anyway, maybe it's time I rewrite the FAQ on this one, inserting
Lajos' method as well.

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant