At 12:24 20/06/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Konstantin,
>
>we've experienced a similar problem, too.
[snip !]
It works, thanks for tracking the bug ! Is there a way we pass this to developpers ?

I just made some corrections to your code, for future reference in the archive.

> I made a workaround by replacing this generic template
>with two templates:

<xsl:template match="*" priority="-1"> <!-- otherwise, text() nodes are not copied -->
  <xsl:element name="{local-name()}"> <!-- this is the notation-->
  </xsl:element>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="@*" priority="-1">
  <xsl:copy/>
</xsl:template>

--
Paul TERRAY - Documents Management Systems Engineer
email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]