Hi Lajos,
Good for you, but unfourtunately I'm still having a problem running the
search on my webapp. I use the sample search with cocoon and input the
base URL as:
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/myapps
(Iwant cocoon to search all documents in myapps directory)

in myapps sub-sitemap I put the following within components:
<map:views>
 <map:view name="content" from-label="content">
 <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:view>
<map:view name="links" from-position="last">
 <map:serialize type="links"/>

and in the pipeline section of myapps sitemap like this:
<map:match pattern="*.*">
  <map:generate src="documents/{1}.{2}.xml"/>
  <map transform src="stylesheets/{2}.xsl label="content"/>
  <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

However when I click on create button, the created false value turns to
true and when I see the statistics page everthing is zero and If I search
for any word nothing appears. I checked the log files but nothing helped.

Any advice or suggestions?

Cheers,
Maha