On Monday, June 24, 2002, at 09:56  Uhr, Ugo Cei wrote:

> leo leonid wrote:
>
>> yes, or add the label to the map:aggregate element, this will work,
>> too.
>
> Unfortunately, it does not :(. I'll try to come up with a
> self-contained sample later.

ensure  your current cocoon it is really a 2.0.3-dev (and not a
2.1-dev). or just try this
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/documents/index.html?cocoon-view=content
(the documentation uses labels within an aggregation. It is worth to
study its sitemap.)
you should get an xml document, not transformed to HTML.
it definitely works in 2.0.3-dev (but still doesn't in 2.1-dev)
/Leo