A hint: run your JSP through the JSPReader to see what is the pure output of
your page. This can give you an idea on what is wrong (there can be an empty
line before the <?xml ...?> - this causes problems in Xerces).

Also, see JSP examples in CVS HEAD branch to see how to setup a sitemap for
testing the pages (you can run the same JSP either a JSPReader or
JspGenerator at the same time). The samples are in webapp/samples/jsp/.

--
Konstantin Piroumian
[EMAIL PROTECTED]