I know that this type of question has been answered a
lot on this list but I still can't get this to work as
I would like.

What I have is an xml file.
I need to transform this xml adding a few tags.
I then need to put this through an xsp processor.

so:  pipeline 1: xml file -> xsl -> xml
     pipeline 2: pipeline1 -> xsp -> xsl -> html

with the sitemap:

   <map:match pattern="config">
     <map:generate  src="docs/dbConfig.xml"/>
     <map:transform src="stylesheets/dbConfig.xsl"/>
     <map:serialize type="xml"/>
   </map:match>

   <map:match pattern="test.html">
     <map:generate type="serverpages"
src="cocoon:/config"/>
     <map:transform src="stylesheets/db.xsl"/>
     <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

Sounds simple using the sub sitemap stuff.

I can get this working if the original xml is an xsp
file and generated with a type="serverpages".

But.

When I try to do as above, the html output is still as
the original post which is:

<dependency>
  C:\...WEB-INF/classes/dams/logicsheets/damDb.xsl
</dependency>

Question:
Can this work with an XML file input to a pipeline and
using this XML output as the source for an XSP
processing pipeline?

Any help much appreciated
Graeme Colman.

 --- Vadim Gritsenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>