Hello,

I am running Cocoon 2.0.2 on Tomcat 4.0.1 on W2000.

I have build an authorization system based on the Sunshine/Sunrise
components.
The authorization works OK.
After successfull authorization, the user is redirected to a status page.
This status page can access all the SessionContexts supplied by the Sunrise
transformer.
Except for one (and that is the one I need).
The one I need is the SunRise context, that contains the user details of the
authorized user.
When I try to access this context, I get an error: "Context does not exist".
When I try to create it myself, I get an error: "Context name is reserved".

How can I access this Sunrise context? Details below.

Hugo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<!-- snippets of the status.xml page -->

<!-- this works OK -->
You are:<sunshine:getxml context="request" path="/remoteAddress"/>

<!-- This creates an error: SessionContext sunRise not found" -->
<sunshine:getxml context="sunRise " path="/authentication/ID"/>

<!-- This creates an error: "SessionContext with name sunRise is
reserved" -->
<sunshine:createcontext name="sunRise"/>

<!-- snippets from sitemap -->

<!-- 1
This is the protected resource.
Authorization is handled by ima-handler
-->
<map:match pattern="IMA/survey">
        <map:act type="sunRise-auth">
        <map:parameter name="handler" value="ima-handler"/>
        <map:generate type="file" src="IMA/survey.xml"/>
    </map:act>
    <map:transform type="xslt" src="IMA/frame.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

<!-- 4
This is the login resource. Action from loginpage.
If login OK, redirect to status.xml
If login Err, redirect to IMA/login-failed
-->
<map:match pattern="IMA/login">
         <map:act type="sunRise-login">
           <map:parameter name="handler" value="ima-handler"/>
           <map:parameter name="parameter_name" value="request:name"/>
           <map:parameter name="parameter_password"
value="request:password"/>
           <!-- If the authentication is successfull then this redirect will
be performed -->
           <map:redirect-to uri="status"/>
         </map:act>
         <!-- authentication failed: -->
         <map:generate src="IMA/login-failed.xml"/>
         <map:transform src="IMA/loginpage.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

<!-- 6
This is the page to which a successfull authorization is redirected
-->
<map:match pattern="IMA/status">
              <map:generate src="IMA/status.xml" />
                  <map:transform type="sunShine"/>
              <map:transform src="IMA/loginpage.xsl" />
              <map:transform type="encodeURL" />
              <map:serialize />
</map:match>