Hi All,

Thanks to denis, we've recovered the document in question.  I've emailed
David Gilbert, the author, and hopefully
he'll fix the link.  Until such time, you can find it at:
http://www.superlinksoftware.com/gnumeric-xml.pdf.

The doc is GPL so I suppose its safe for me to host on my server (of
course I'm hosting it via tomcat...does that make tomcat
"tainted" ? ;-)  J/K -- tomcat's already tainted because I run linux on
my webserver ;-) )

-Andy