hi sven,

> I have done this. If you can wait until tuesday, I could post a code
> snippet. Otherwise, search the dev-list for the "away mission" thread ;-)
i looked for that thread but it was not very enlightning since
i dont have any expirience with cocoon.

so i'll have to wait till tuesday <sigh>

ciao robertj
Robert Kuzelj
Gaissacherstrasse 7           email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
81371 Muenchen                tel:   0177/5302230

the trinity of desirables of (software) architecture:
Firmitas, Utilitas, Venustas (marcus vitruvius 20 BC)
strength, utility, beauty